September 19, 2013

FASCINATING BEATS: Two-by-Four


Two-by-Four


"DON'T BELIEVE A THING I SAY" by JACK JOHNSON
from FROM HERE TO NOW TO YOU (2013)

"I GOT YOU" by JACK JOHNSON
from FROM HERE TO NOW TO YOU (2013)

There's not much to say besides all of Jack Johnson's music sound alike--it's all Jack Johnsony.

"PRIMETIME" by JANELLE MONAE feat. MIGUEL
from THE ELECTRIC LADY (2013)

The two of them sound good together.

"DOROTHY DANDRIDGE EYES" by JANELLE MONAE feat. ESPERANZA SPALDING
from THE ELECTRIC LADY (2013)

Monae sounds good with Esperanza Spalding, too.

"ALIEN DAYS" by MGMT
from MGMT (2013)

This is the type of music you get high to, right?

"COOL SONG NO. 2" by MGMT
from MGMT (2013)

I'm calling it now: this song will be used in some sort of high frame rate sequence, promo or movie trailer.

"EVERYTHING" by NINE INCH NAILS
from HESITATION MARKS (2013)

It's probably one of the more upbeat songs on the entire album, even though the lyrics aren't exactly One Direction "upbeat." Which is a good thing, I suppose.

"FIND MY WAY" by NINE INCH NAILS
from HESITATION MARKS (2013)

You still got it, Trent Reznor. On a side note, I chuckled to myself a little when I heard NIN's "The Mark Has Been Made" during a promo for Sons of Anarchy.

No comments: